Save money by avoiding the corrosion of a closed system
At Marquis & Lord our team of chemists and engineers can ensure that closed water systems, in new or existing buildings, are set up to operate with optimum water quality, safeguarding the system from corrosion caused by an imbalance of chemical constituents.
We concentrate on the science that takes into consideration proportionality of flow and chemical interactions, resulting in elevated confidence that money is not wasted on excessive or inadequate corrosion protection. Additionally, the treatment for a closed system yields a regime to manage the treatment chemicals, reducing risk of chronic corrosion and consequent catastrophic failure.
This is done by providing:
However, even with a stringent water management regime it is possible for a closed system to develop a problem. We can carry out a review and recommend actions that should solve such problems through:
- Easily understood monitoring procedures for site staff
- Information on what test results mean and the trends they may indicate
- Advice on compatibility of chemical interactions
- Analysis of water loss issues
- A service that ensures that the microbiology of the closed system does not get out of hand
- A review of the test result history
- Investigation of mechanical and chemical issues
- Providing comprehensive interpretative reports
We strive to take difficult issues, analyse them to establish causality at first principle level, eliminate improbable causes and come up with the most logical solutions. Sometimes the problem is not easily identifiable by the client on first examination. Our experienced analysis of symptoms can reveal hidden causes, thus leading to the identification of a range of contributing factors, leading to robust solutions.Additionally Marquis & Lord can provide:
- An audit and oversight service providing assessments against recognised standards and guidance
- Bespoke investigations using a range of physical and laboratory techniques
- Advice on fundamental chemical requirements that can allow greater marketplace flexibility
These services provided by Marquis & Lord complement those provided by water management companies
thus adding value to the required asset protection regime.
© Marquis & Lord | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement | Sitemap |